Complete Maine's Broadband Survey!
Posted on March 09, 2023
The Maine Connectivity Authority is producing a Broadband Action Plan (BAP) to access unprecedented federal funding. This plan will identify priorities for investment in broadband and digital equity, and will serve as the state’s five-year roadmap to bring the economic, health, educational, and social benefits of high-speed internet to all Mainers.
The Maine Connectivity Authority wants to make sure the survey is as accessible as possible. They've created non-digital methods of taking the survey, but if you don't see a solution that meets your needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 200-4398.
- A PDF version of the survey can be downloaded here.
- A large print PDF version of the survey can be downloaded here.
- Hard copies of the survey can be returned to MCA or any of our Regional and Tribal Broadband Partners.
- If someone is unable to complete the survey on their own, friends, family or community partners can also ask the questions verbally as an interview and enter responses online or on paper as they receive the answers to the questions.
- Please note: Twelve language translations of the online and print versions of the survey are coming soon, and we will post them as soon as they're available.